The TOP 10 reasons you need to be using Frontline Daily Reports:
- It's free to download. What are you waiting for?! And you can run 10 reports completely for free. There's literally no financial downside.
- Even after the trial, it's only $1/day. This app will pay for itself in no time at all.
- It's flexible. Once a project is added, the user can easily toggle on/off which fields they'd like to see on the report. Don't waste time with data you don't need.
- Add custom fields. Users have the ability to include custom fields of any type in the report. Have something special for a certain project? We've got you covered.
- Stop losing money. One of the easiest ways to lose money in construction is to do extra work without getting paid for it. Daily reports can serve as a notice to your client about additional work or change.
- It's easy to use. Download the app, setup a project and be filling out a report in under 5 minutes.
- Increase productivity. No more paper to pass from the field to the office, scan in, save to your server (of put in a filing cabinet - what?!), then 'file' in a box for Armageddon. Generate the PDF report and email it out or save it directly to a file server.
- Flawless record keeping. Part of what we do is manage contracts and manage risk. Good records help IMMENSELY with this. Just ask your legal advisor.
- Better communication. Between the field and office, between the Project Manager and the owner - heck, with everybody! When communication increases, we find a TEAM banding together to build a project.
- Set yourself apart. I've yet to see a sizable subcontract that doesn't require the use of daily reports. But yet, how often are they filled out? Hardly ever. Set yourself apart by turning them in (for all the reasons listed above), I dare you, and watch the project run smoother than ever.
Still can't decide? Here are some fliers that can help:
- More Screenshots (click to view)
- More Details about Reports (click to view)
- And here is a post about why having a daily reporting process can totally save your bottom line (click to view)
And if you're wondering how it works, here are some Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's):
- Setting up a New Project (click to view)
- Filling out a Daily Report (click to view)
- Completing a Daily Report (click to view)
- This Excel file will streamline app rollout and setup for your team (click to download)
Download the app for FREE, with 10 free reports. After that, it's less than $1/day:
A 60-second overview of Frontline Daily:
Three Game-changing Features in Frontline Daily:
Have a question about Frontline Daily Reports? Email us at Support@FrontlineConstructionSolutions.com